Looking for volunteers (Bundesfreiwilligendienst or FSJ) - from July 2020, Full time
If you are interested in volunteering for the Bundesfreiwilligendienst or the FSJ and you would like to refresh your English skills by working with our kindergarten and hort kids, Chocolate Butterflies will be the perfect place for you!
Chocolate Butterflies offers two volunteer positions. Volunteers are (often young) people who would like to know what it is like to work in a kindergarten, who require practical experience as part of their training or who want to give back to their community. We are part of BAFzA's (Bundesamt für Familie und zivilgesellschaftliche Aufgaben) nationwide volunteering programme.
- Our team, parents, and children are very international. We share core values and are a community where we respect each other and help each other out. Most of us have lived in different places and know that being away from home can be hard and that new homes can be found in unlikely places. We work together to make the kindergarten a fun and safe place for our children.
- Our teachers schedule regular activities to structure the week for the children. They all bring their own passion, ideas and interests to keep things interesting.
- Work with the children: take part in routines (e.g. morning circle, play room, time at the playground,)
- preparation (packing / unpacking the dishwasher, preparing food in the kitchen)
- Volunteers get an allowance of 500 EUR per month
- Volunteers get 12 seminar days
- Health insurance is covered
We are looking for volunteers who
- speak either German or English (B2 or higher)
- have a work visa for Germany or can obtain a work visa by volunteering with us
- love being with children
If you are interested, get in contact with us:
Chocolate Butterflies e.V.
Julia Gladbach, Recruiting
Gaißacher Str. 17